Plan B tablets contain the prescription levonorgestrel, a female hormone that averts ovulation (the arrival of an egg from an ovary). This solution likewise causes changes in your cervical bodily fluid and uterine coating, making it harder for sperm to achieve the uterus and harder for a treated egg to append to the uterus. Plan B is utilized to avoid pregnancy after unprotected sex or disappointment of different types of conception prevention, (for example, condom breakage, or missing 2 or more contraception pills). Plan B may likewise be utilized for various purposes not recorded in this medicine guide.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Plan B
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
Express Shipping : 3-5 Working Days
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Plan B||1.5Mg||60 Pills||$246.00||
|Plan B||1.5Mg||30 Pills||$146.00||
|Plan B||1.5Mg||10 Pills||$66.00||
Plan B Doses
Use Plan B precisely as coordinated on the mark, or as your specialist has recommended it. Try not to utilize the prescription in bigger sums or for more than suggested. The primary dosage of Plan B must be taken at the earliest opportunity after unprotected sex (no later than 72 hours a while later). The second measurements must be taken 12 hours after the primary dosage. The timing of these dosages is critical for this pharmaceutical to be successful. Summon your specialist right if you upchuck inside of 1 hour in the wake of taking either dosage of Plan B. Try not to take another measurement until you chat with your specialist.
You ought to be inspected by your specialist inside of 3 weeks in the wake of taking Plan B. The doctor should affirm that you are not pregnant and that this solution has not brought about any hurtful impacts. On the off chance that your period is late by one week or more after the regular date, you might be pregnant. Get a pregnancy test and contact your specialist on the off chance that you are pregnant. Arrangement be won't end a pregnancy that has as of now started (the treated egg has appended to the uterus).
Plan B Side effects
Less genuine Plan B symptoms may include:
- loose bowels,
- stomach torment;
- tired feeling;
- bosom agony or delicacy;
- changes in your menstrual periods; or
- cerebral pain.
Call your specialist for restorative supervision about indications that persevere.
Plan B Precautions
- Plan B is not intended for use as a standard type of contraception and ought not to be utilized as a part of this way. Chat with your specialist about the numerous types of anti-conception medication accessible.
- Try not to utilize Plan B if you are as of now pregnant. It won't end a pregnancy that has as of now started (the treated egg has joined to the uterus).
- Before utilizing this prescription, tell your specialist on the off chance that you are adversely affected by any medications, or if you have diabetes. You will most likely be unable to utilize Plan B, or you may require extraordinary tests amid treatment.
- Levonorgestrel can go into breast milk and may hurt a nursing child. Try not to use this pharmaceutical without telling your specialist if you are breast encouraging an infant.
- Try not to give Plan B to anybody more youthful than 17 years of age. Contact a specialist for restorative counsel.